Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Monday everybody!


I hope someone was able to relax over the weekend, because I sure did not! I feel like I'm 50! (I'm only in my 20's, so sad) Anyhow, I was doing some research on some beauty products to get rid of blemishes/wrinkles etc. I know these are just luxuries financially at this point, but I'm just racking up stuff online for free. That's the way to do it!

COMPLETE SKIN SYSTEM

I found a great video on YouTube that discusses how celebrities are able to have great looking skin...If you have a few minutes, take a look.


5 DAY DETOX KIT FOR STRESSED SKIN
They go through a lot for their skin, but you do what you have to do!
 
 
Look at these ladies and tell me they don't look awesome for their age...
 
 

Look past the fact that Denise Richards is crinkling her forehead.  I know that's not proving my point right now. Haha
 
 
 

This woman is actually 127.  Not bad, eh? :-)


If any of you guys have heard of any other offers for those of us on a budget, please let me know.  I'm trying to keep my skin from sagging down to my ankles.  This is no easy task to stay pretty!
 
 
 
Stay beautiful ladies!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: