Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pristine Recovery Awareness!

Free Pristine Recovery Products!

Blaire Kessler received news that no woman wants to hear — she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005, at the young age of 31. Today, Kessler's cancer is gone, and she's developed a 100% natural line of products called Pristine Recovery, free from mineral oil, phthalates, and parabens.

A huge fan of old movies and past beauty icons, Kessler chose 1940's inspired packaging for her products, which are intended for use by all, not solely breast cancer patients or survivors. Proceeds from the sale of each item will be given to the Young Survival Coalition and the Cancer Prevention Coalition.

Free Pristine Recovery Products! Click Here!

Here's what Kessler had to say about her experience:

Tell me why you chose this concept for your line.
"At first I developed the line in my kitchen for myself after becoming profoundly discouraged that there weren't safe and natural products to help me. . . I felt wonderful, but the treatment made me look like I was not doing well, and that was challenging."

To see the rest of the interview and view a list of Pristine Recovery products, read more.

Can you tell me a bit more about your process in developing the line?
"I read and studied intensely about natural remedies from all cultures. . . I started using the products on myself and they truly started working wonders. My husband noticed what a wonderful job they were doing on my hair and skin and he suggested we look into getting a manufacturer to mass produce them for the public."

How are your products different from the rest?
"A lot of research was performed by myself and my brilliant chemists on ancient remedies from the American Indians to Africans, to the Sanskrit people of India, to ancient Egyptians. If you want to produce an effective beauty range then an immense amount of research must be done. Each ingredient provides something of great value to the product."

What can we expect from Pristine Recovery in the future?
"We are planning on a shampoo/conditioner, face wash, body wash, a hot flash remedy, sunless tanner, sugar scrub, and a full skin and hair care line for men and children."


Free Pristine Recovery Beauty Set!

3 comments:

Gizmo said...

great cause, i'll look for these products next time I go shopping

Anonymous said...

Check them out at pristinerecovery dot com!

Anonymous said...

www.shoppristinebeauty.com