Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pimples, Zits, Blemishes; also known as ACNE! Although for some, it may be considered a four letter word (makes me cringe just typing it!) but it is something many deal with on a daily basis. People like myself can try every and any face wash or blemish cream products imaginable, and still wake up to a face full of zits. Gross!

I have been dealing with skin acne for as long as I can remember, and now, being an adult I have had enough! I turned to my trusty friend, The Internet, and found this great product, Zeno Pro Acne Clearing Device that guarantees 90% of my blemishes will fade and/or diminish with in 24 hours. Not only will it help my acne, it's FREE! So for all you acne sufferers, let me share with you the key to happiness.

I will examine this offer under the following criteria:

1. How and where can it be found
2. Who is offering this product
3. Requirements to receive this product-in terms of effort and cost
4. My personal experience with this offer

1. With basic searches on Google, I came across this ad for the Zeno Pro Acne Clearing Device. You can click here and go directly to the ad or search through the paid listings under "free acne treatments". Paid search listings are the ads that appear at the top and left side of the result page. But be sure to look for the free Zeno Pro Acne Zapper ad on the left hand side.

2. I have been researching this company, World Avenue. They apparently advertise all sorts of free products in various categories. I found more links for free products that I shared with you above.

3. Basic mailing information is required and a secure internet connection is a must. From start to finish, it can take anywhere from 35 minutes to 2 hours. To receive this offer for $0, they offer a Refer-A-Friend option. (I highly suggest this option!)

4. It took me a good hour to complete the entire process. As I proceeded with the ad, you are given the option, like I mentioned previously, to Refer-A-Friend and by pass all the pages of trial offers.

All I know is that I can not wait to get the Zeno Pro Acne Clearing Device and say goodbye to my acne! I will update once I receive the product and let you all know how great it is :)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Need To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.